Managing finances and budgeting my income has always been a struggle for me. I am an impulsive buyer when the mood strikes, especially when I think I have the funds for it. Most of the time, I end up spending way more that the allotted amount. I have always shrugged it off though, thinking that I could make up for it on the next pay day.
However, when I had my son, I realized that I have not really prepared for him financially. I was having the same line of thought – that I can always make up for it on the next pay day. Having a kid – or starting a family even, for that matter – is not a walk in the park. Not financially, anyway. You always need to be prepared.
Most couples and young families nowadays are struggling in managing their finances to the point that it even becomes an issue. Money issues is a very common problem between husband and wife. Reason for this is because, neither are financially equipped in handling finances for the family.
Manila Workshops, in partnership with Best for Families and Insular Life, present Managing Family Income and Budget, a finance workshop for couples who would like to know more about balancing family income and planning for the future. Event Details:
Date: May 30, 2015
Time: 1PM – 5PM
Venue: Best for Families Headquarters, #29 1st Street, New Manila, Quezon City
Regular Rate: Php800
Couple Rate: Php1200
Please use referral code ZALAMFBI_1 when you register.
About the Speaker:
CELSO CARLOS L. MAGCALAS
- A graduate of Business and Economics from De La Salle University majors in Marketing and Advertising
- A recipient of Certificate of Diploma from the University of the Philippines major in Physical Education.
- Took his MBA at the Philippine School of Business Administration
- A former faculty member of the Miriam College Foundation in Quezon City
- In 1997, joined the Couples for Christ Global Mission Foundation as a full-time Pastoral Worker
- Joined the Insurance and investments industry in 2003
- Author of the Financial Needs Analysis program used by Insular Life
- A regular speaker in the Financial Wellness program for the OFWs organized by the OWWA – Overseas Workers Welfare Administration
- A Registered Financial Planner
- Regional Head of the Metro North Regional Office of Insular Life
Sign up and register to learn how to handle your finances today.. 🙂