Oh, man! It feels like I just blinked and the month of April is over. Where did all those days go by? Do you feel it, too? Time moves so fast apparently.
Anyway, I haven’t been blogging lately because everytime I open my blog to try and write, I end up editing my previous posts. You see, eversince I migrated my blog from WordPress, I have not yet finished editing my blog links. It’s just too much task, I realize now. LOL! I also found that I have so many pending posts sitting in my drafts folder. And one of it is my review about the Tupperware Brand’s Kids Plus+ line.
Z used these products last December and lasted until January for the bath and shampoo. The powder lasted until March this year and he still has a little left of the lotion and the cologne.
Just like the Baby Care Plus+, the scent of the Kids Plus+ is very light and really pleasant. For the Baby Care Plus+, it has a powdery scent. For the Kids Plus+, it has a light fruity scent. It’s actually perfect for this summer.
Here’s what I like about this line:
- I really love the scent! It has a very light fruity scent that lasts long. Even my son who hates cologne loved this one.
- Even after a few hours of sweating, since my son loves to run and stay out in the sun, he still smelled fresh.
- The lotion kept my son’s skin moisturized, especially when we were in the mountain city (aka Baguio City) last December when it was starting to get cold and chilly. The lotion didn’t have that sticky feeling after application as well. It was actually very light on the skin. I should know, I gave it a try myself. LOL!
- The baby powder smelled so good, too! These all smelled so pleasant, really. This doesn’t dry out the skin as well, just like the Baby Care Plus+.
- This line is also paraben-free. And knowing that it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals, I am really satisfied with this product.
Again, the only drawback probably is that these items are not found in the groceries or supermarkets. However, you can easily get these items from any Tupperware distributor.
Check out their website, www.tupperwarebrands.ph, for more details on the individual products as well as the price list by downloading their latest brochure or you may also visit the Tupperware branch nearest you. You can check the list of branches here. You may click on the same link if you have questions or you may visit their Facebook page, too.