Before I became a Mom, I was oblivious to the differences of baby products out in the market. I was not aware of all the news regarding harmful chemicals included in baby skin care lines. I never even considered the fact that there are harmful chemicals in baby products. I always assumed that all of them were safe. I was so grateful for the fact that my sister used to work in a health and beauty store and had attended seminar and workshops regarding the products that they carried. It was her who informed me about parabens, for one. After all the medical confinement of my son, I have been doubly careful in trying out products on him that I am not familiar with.
I was first introduced to Baby Care Plus+ baby cologne by my sister. She has been using it before and has used it on my son, too. The scent was very light and pleasant. None of those scents that could easily irritate the nose. 🙂 So I grabbed the opportunity to review the Baby Care Plus+ line by Tupperware Brands.
For the past couple of weeks, my son has been using these products. Here’s what I can say about this line:
- The little boy takes a bath twice a day: in the morning after breakfast and in the evening after dinner. And usually, too much use of body wash could dry out the skin – well, based on my own personal experience. Surprisingly, with the multiple use of the baby bath, my son’s skin didn’t dry out. Even without applying lotion (which I usually forget). And when he sweats after playing, he still smells clean and fresh.
- The baby shampoo didn’t dry out the little boy’s hair, too. My son sports longer hair now since he doesn’t want to have a haircut but his hair looks a lot healthier than mine. And to think he even uses shampoo twice a day! This photo doesn’t really give justice but this is how long his hair is. 🙂
- You don’t need much of the baby bath and baby shampoo as these easily lathers. Given that, the 100 ml bottle of each can go a long time.
- I love the Baby Care Plus+ White baby cologne. The powdery scent of this one is truly unique, compared to other baby colognes out there. I have been using baby cologne myself for the longest time and I usually take a lot of time trying to find a scent that is not too strong prior to application as it triggers my allergic rhinitis. This one has a very light scent prior to application and the scent remains the same after application. The scent lasts long, too.
- We always dab a little baby powder on the little boy’s body after bath. Though I used to worry if the little boy’s skin would dry up due to continuous use. So what we normally do is to follow it up with baby lotion. Good thing that my son’s skin isn’t that sensitive so even with the daily use of this baby powder, his skin doesn’t dry up.
- There were baby lotions that my son has tried using before only to end up with dry skin. It took me a while to find one that is well suited for his skin, but find one I did. I was a bit hesitant to try this one at first however, I was given a sampler (a small sachet of baby lotion that was handed to me during one of the big bazaars) which I was able to try. From what I can see, the Baby Care Plus+ White baby lotion is very light and is very spreadable without that sticky feeling, much like the one my son is currently using. With that said, it looks like I have found an alternative product to use for the little boy. 🙂
- Using these 5 items simultaneously during and after bath doesn’t give you nasal irritation. Rather, these 5 products have the same scent and using one after the other doesn’t make that scent stronger. There is consistency in the scent. Also, the mild, powdery scent of these items last long, even when the little boy has been sweating.
- The only drawback that I could see with the Baby Care Plus+ is that, these are not available in leading supermarkets. One would have to visit a Tupperware branch or to contact an authorized dealer to be able to make a purchase. I didn’t see any online shop in their website, too. I hope this is something that they can consider in the future. 🙂
Except for the baby powder, the Baby Care Plus+ White products are available in 3 sizes: 100 ml, 200 ml, and 300 ml. The Baby Care Plus+ White Baby Powder is available in 5 sizes: 25g, 100g, 200g, 300g, and 400g.
All in all, I am happy with this product line and would definitely recommend this product to mommies with small kids out there.
If you got curious with this product line and wanted to give it a try, check out their website, www.tupperwarebrands.ph, for more details on the individual products as well as the price list by downloading their latest brochure or you may also visit the Tupperware branch nearest you. You can check the list of branches here. You may click on the same link if you have questions or you may visit their Facebook page, too.
Watch out for other reviews of Tupperware Brands. 🙂
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. All products for review have been provided by the brand. However, all views and opinions written are 100% my own.