I had a hard time coming up with 5 random facts about me that last time. Now you’re asking for 20. Really?!
Hmmm… I am going to cheat on this one again. Haha! Since I already shared 5 previously, I will be coming up with 15 this time. Here goes:
- When I was a kid, about 4th grade and earlier, I loved wearing dresses. As much as possible, I wore a dress every Sunday to church or even when the family has to go somewhere (to either attend and event or something).
- For the longest time, I had wanted to become a Pediatrician. I wanted to become a doctor and I love kids so I figured, becoming a pedia was the best bargain I could get.
- I hate snakes. I don’t like snakes. Looking at pictures of it gives me the creeps and goosebumps and nightmares. Don’t you dare show me a photo or a live one, else you’re dead.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be about 5’7″ tall when I turn 17. Well, I never reached it. Haha! Hey, I didn’t know back then that height is hereditary. 😛
- I am a procrastinator. I guess I don’t need to explain this further. Haha!
- When I was a kid, I couldn’t sleep if I didn’t have my Care Bear doll beside me. If it wasn’t on the bed, I would not sleep until I find it, even if my parents get mad at me.
- I used to have a baby blanket that I use to cover my pillows. My Mom got it because I think it was going to be used by a baby (not sure if it was my youngest brother or my cousin). I didn’t want to let that go for a long, long time. I can’t remember what they did to get it from me.
- Before I graduated from college, I planned to retire by age 35. (Uh yeah, sure…)
- Here’s a fun fact: I graduated from college by age 19. Whoopee!
- I wanted to learn how to speak German when I was in high school.
- I studied the map of the US and memorized the states due to boredom during vacation in high school.
- When I was young, I planned to be a successful corporate executive and married with 2 kids by age 25 (yeah, I really gave myself tight schedules… LOL!)
- Back in college, before going to school in the morning, I watch Blue’s Clues, Cow and Chicken and Hi-5 (yes, there was already Hi-5 that time).
- Right now, I am having a hard time gaining weight. I still need about 5 lbs added so I will be within the normal range.
- Last but not the least. I love my son more than anything else in this world and if I have to work extended hours and lose sleep that so I can provide everything he needs and still be able to spend time with him, then I would gladly do so. Only for my son. 🙂
There. I have now completed the 20. Just a rundown on the first 5 previously written, here goes:
- I guess there’s no brainer with this one. I am a control-freak. I like taking charge and being in control and I want things done the way I see fit. I get frustrated with situations that I have no say or no control about it.
- I am impatient. I have a tendency to go crazy mad or depressed if I don’t get what I want at a time that I have set for it.
- I have impulsive tendencies. I am an impulsive shopper. As long as I have the moolah and I see something that I want, I buy it. No second thoughts. Period.
- I love travelling may it be local or international. Road trip, plane ride or boat ride, let me know, I’m game. 🙂
- This is going to be a big surprise for a few people out there, I think. For a long time now, I have been thinking of buying myself a pair of those 6-inch killer stilettos just for the sake of having one. My only problem is, I don’t know how to walk in them. Haha!
Oh well. Haha. Now you are starting to get to know me a little bit better. Haha!