Have you ever experienced having your mom put corn starch on your back to ease the itchiness of prickly heat rash when you were a kid? I know I did. Corn starch apparently is a remedy for heat rashes especially during summer time.
Most moms nowadays would probably freak out if someone suggests that they use corn starch on their kids for the rash. I know I would have. In the day and time where everything can be researched to the point of exaggeration, we, the millennial moms, have become too conscious of the things we use for our kids. I mean, who would want to use remedies that are being disproved over the internet, right?
Even baby products that are familiar to us because grew up with it are now known to have ingredients that are considered harmful. I remember a few years ago my sister, who used to work in a beauty retail chain, told me to get rid of Z’s baby powder because of talc. Talc is being said to be harmful but there are still a lot of debates about it, too. However, being a paranoid first-time mom, I got rid of baby products that contain harmful chemicals as well as baby powders containing talc. Being on the safe side if better than suffering the consequences.
My son’s skin is not as sensitive as I have thought it would be, which is actually great but Z easily sweats. And with the summer beating down on us, it doesn’t take long before he starts sweating and smelling like sun and perspiration. He’s such an active little boy, it can’t be help.
I’ve heard such great reviews about Belo Baby products from other moms in my circle that I have been wanting to give it a try. So, first on my line up? Belo Baby’s latest addition to its collection – Belo Baby Talc-free powder.
Why we love the Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder:
- It is made from natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals included. No parabens, no talc or any other allergens. Just natural and finely milled rice and maize. The powder is really fine and you wouldn’t feel any roughness upon application.
- It comes with a cute powder puff. The puff itself is soft and gentle on a baby’s skin. I also love the container itself. It has this holed cover between the powder and the puff. For application, all you need is to shake the canister before opening and use the puff to apply enough powder on the skin. Not much powder particles flying around.
- I am not a fan of strong scents so I love that this has a very mild and pleasant scent.
- It is also hypoallergenic so it’s pretty much safe for babies with sensitive skin (though if your kid has delicate skin or any skin condition, I would recommend to check with your pedia first before using any products for that matter).
- Apart from the ingredients, I like that this product is very affordable. For a canister of 65g, it retails for Php219.75. It is also available in your leading supermarkets. You can always include it in your grocery list!
Don’t have time to go shopping? You can purchase this online and enjoy free shipping until May 31 with a minimum purchase. Check on this link for details.
By the way, have you seen the latest video of Scarlet Snow? She’s such an adorable kid!
And since I am so happy with this new discovery of mine, I am giving away 3 Belo Baby talc-free powder gift packs. Not 1 but 3! I am so excited! Just follow this steps for a chance to win. 🙂
Giveaway will end on May 28 at 11:00PM and winners will be posted in my Facebook page and notified via email. Good luck! 🙂
For more information about Belo Baby, check out their official website and social media links:
Note: This is a sponsored post by Belo Baby